Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chelsea F.C.

My favourite football team is definitely Chelsea. Don't know why but, it happened to be it. Maybe it started during my study time at UiTM Dungun somewhere in the year of 1997. My roommates and I always play the CM2 game. Most of the student knows about this game. All of my roommates and friend already booked their favourite team, mostly those rich clubs. As you know, it would be Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, and Spurs (if I'm not mistaken). Due to that, I as the computer owner, have to choose Chelsea as an option that I haved. Starting from there, I start to have interest in Chelsea and on and on keep on supporting Chelsea. Until today, definitely.

Looking around me, there are less Chelsea supporters. Why? I don't know why. My brother supports Manchester United and Liverpool. My cousins, 95% of them were the Red Devils fans. Only 1 is Liverpool die hard fans. Huh.. Boring!

Still remember when Chelsea vs Man U at the FA Cup final in 2007 if I'm not mistaken. All of us was watching the game at my uncle's house in Subang. We called him Pak Cik Ano. Another MU fans. The others, Abang Man and family, Abang Aza and family, and many others are the same MU fans. So, I have to sit alone at the back together with Uncle Dolah. What to do? The only Chelsea fans in the Red Devils territory. During the match, I've been booed if any advantage given to Chelsea. And vice versa. It was a memorable night when Drogba scored the only goal in the dying minutes! I was shouting and jumping joying alone behind there. The situation became chaos when Abang Arman get angry, and his son started to cry. Everyone's face turn red. Especailly Abang Aza. Haha.. Really enjoy! But.. they did some revenge to me by putting some rubbish and cutted trees on my car. Damn! But its ok.. I know they are frustrated due to the lost. Try again dude.

But today, I went to ny cousin open house in Valencia, Sungai Buloh. I was worried coz Chelsea lost last night to Wigan. As I expected, not even I got the chance to enter the house, I've been laughed by Uncle Dolah and Abang Nasir (a doctor with the whole family supporting MU) and Abang Aza is already there waiting for me with his smiling face. Huh.. not a good day man..

Buck up Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment